"Women, have you considered getting involved in politics but not quite been able to take the plunge? Do you need more information but don't know where to get it? Or do you worry you don't have the skills but you still want to make a difference?
- Think about why you want to get involved in politics
- Find out more about the various roles that you could work toward
- Look at the different routes and pathways to get there
- Decide on your next steps
- Talk to others who are motivated and excited too!
This is an event open to women involved with Manchester Women's Aid only. Please call on 0161 820 8411 to register.
We will be running a workshop to help you define your political next steps as part of the Women of the World Festival.